Get the look
Eco Friendly Cotton
Australian-Made Consciously Crafted Natural Fibre Clothing
Sustainable cotton clothing designed for the conscious consumer. Maximum comfort and confidence, with minimal impact on the planet.
The environmental cost of fashion is wreaking havoc on our planet. Each year, fast fashion emits 1.2 billion tonnes of CO2, more than the shipping and aviation industries combined. Without action, it could rise to more than 2.7 billion tonnes a year by 2030.
But you can help make a difference.
By switching to sustainable clothing, you swap toxic and cheaply made pieces with safe, timeless, quality garments you won’t need to replace each season. Natural fibre clothing lasts longer than current materials in fast fashion. This saves you money and keeps you and the environment healthier, happier and authentically stylish.
Colouron Cotton is a minimalistic and classic clothing brand that refuses to compromise on the planet and its people.
Our cotton clothes made in Australia support you to:
- Live an easier and more fulfilled life through timeless designs, so you won’t need to shop for current trends
- Feel comfortable and confident in style that aligns with your lifestyle, personality, and values
- Have casual yet stylish, breathable clothing that won’t clog up landfill
- Help minimise unethical labour practices by supporting communities and garment workers through sustainable cotton
- Wear 100% biodegradable and low-impact dyed fabrics
Are you ready to make the responsible clothing choice today?
Why Sustainable Cotton Clothing?
No matter the season our designs stay on-trend, so you can stay authentically you. We create ethical Indian cotton clothing you can wear from beachside to resort living, casual social outings and work.
Our apparel is made from natural and heritage materials including organic cotton, Khadi cotton and Kala cotton, with a fully sustainable lifecycle from process to product and distribution.
When you choose Colouron Cotton you choose
- A family-run slow fashion brand
- Cotton clothing made by manufacturers accredited with Ethical Clothing Australia using fabric handcrafted by skilled artisans using traditional craftsmanship techniques
- Natural plant-based fabrics to keep you comfortable, dry and moving freely
- Eco-friendly design, production and distribution techniques
- Traditional Kala cotton fabric-making, without the use of harmful chemicals and pesticides
- Sustainable cotton clothing that reflects your lifestyle and values, with style and without waste